ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics

A well built VW

Quote: Originally posted by cliovicky on 23 April 2005

yeah well i may have to ring up no harm in asking how much extra it will cost me
I cant believe you have not told them ARE YOU MAD??? If you have an accident/smash = NO INSURANCE it will become VOID

Car looks nice though

Audi TT Quattro

Quote: Originally posted by The Big Yin on 23 April 2005

Quote: Originally posted by cliovicky on 23 April 2005

yeah well i may have to ring up no harm in asking how much extra it will cost me
I cant believe you have not told them ARE YOU MAD??? If you have an accident/smash = NO INSURANCE it will become VOID

Car looks nice though

just play dumb and assume that the wheels were standard............ they were on the car when you bought it...

Black 172

have rung my insurance company ( churchill) and they wont insure me i have to be 25 before i can have wheels on my car lol

any suggestions to other companies??

7.6cc :D

Quote: Originally posted by cliovicky on 24 April 2005

have rung my insurance company ( churchill) and they wont insure me i have to be 25 before i can have wheels on my car lol
Not being able to have wheels on it slightly limits your choice in car! :p

Ziel Nurburgring

Car and wheels look good, shame they wont cover you though. When you 25, is it years away and whens your policy up?

54 astravan 1.7tdci

probably not much extra on the insurance.when i re insured it was £200 cheaper with the mods and 3 points. adrian flux i think

I was with Churchill for 2 years, with my alloy wheels declared. I was 19/20 when with churchill and they didnt charge me more.

just thought id mention this to see if it helped.

RS Megane DCi 175

Vicky - Tesco have been good for me. Ive got 17s on my 1.2, and lowered 60mm...I did the alloys months ago, but only did the lowering recently and lowering my car actually lowered my premium by £11.
I dont get it, but I aint complaining.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Quote: Originally posted by stan888 on 24 April 2005

I think i have started something here
Quite rightly so Stan. I whole heartedly disapprove with people who lie to their insurance company. Its everyone else who feels the burden everytime someone lies to their insurance company.

Perhaps its time the police got involved and it became an offence to lie to your insurance company.

Black 172

yeah i knownwhat you mean cupcake but i aint lying !! My insurance company wont insure me with a modified car. Adrian Flux wanted £1026 !! lol they are pathetic lol. So i found another company through confused.com and they are £575 fully comp with all mods declared ( wheels and suspension) £175 excess so I am gonna go with that one think thats a great price! Tesco werent too bad they quoted me £659. I aint gonna drive round with insurance that is gonna be void if summat happens.