ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pimp My Ride

EVO VII
just had the pleasure of seeing this beast near my house lol ;). would of took more pics but the owners were coming back lol

Attachments

• civic.jpg
    civic.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
speaking of fast and furious i saw some idiot who had done up a 406 in the same paint scheme at the skyline GT-R in the film complete with the 'toyo tyres' down the side mark and oversized spoiler.

It looked so w**k!!

wish i had got a snap of it

172 cup
Looks ace.

Are those graphics or did somebody with a gigantic key scratch along the side of the car?

SLK 350
Funniest thing i've seen recently is some Hyundai Accent with the crappy '5 spoke alloy' look-a-like hub caps, but to top it off, they had plastic circular discs just behind them which were also drilled...next time i see it im bagging a photo.

Ph1 172 & others
R20 CWH said:
speaking of fast and furious i saw some idiot who had done up a 406 in the same paint scheme at the skyline GT-R in the film complete with the 'toyo tyres' down the side mark and oversized spoiler.

It looked so w*nk!!

wish i had got a snap of it

Ive seen that aswell. Saw it in oxford a couple of months back and your right it does look w*nk.

As for the civic imho the fast and furious ones looked quite cool because they were subtle(ish)

Monaro VXR
There not cheap cars to insure those civic coupe's. A friend of mine his parents had 1 as a 2nd car for work they were gonna give it to my mate as his first car. But He was a first time driver could he get insurance on one for under £4000 could he b****cks.

Its only a 1.5 as well. So they sold it and he is now driving about in a rover 25 1.4. AWFUL AWFUL CAR!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
well he's certainly gone to a lot of trouble getting it the way he likes it....er...fair play?

MKIII 138
rover 25`s lol hideous embarassment for all the longbridge workers to deal with, which dickhead in management thought of that, was based on the old 200 hehe still selling them now in the form of MG ZS fpmsl dated everything

BMW 328 Ci
Yea civics are loads to insure. Kept telling my mate he could get a 16v Clio for the same price as his 1.3, but he never listened. lol his loss