ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pinout for electric window switches?

Clio DCI 65
Could anyone tell me the pinout for both the 5 and 6 pin window switches that look like this?

Untitled.jpg

Clio DCI 65
Thanks :) Im still baffled by this whole electric window upgrade that i want to do which people have done on here. But im finding it very hard to get any guides or any clue for that matter on how to do it. contacted two techs and they said windows are controlled by a body computer which will require replacement and that its not a service that they could carry out

I shouldnt see why?

Its a matter of making a connection from the battery to the window live switches and the rest of the pins worked into the motor (for up and down)

The other one that makes it light at night with your dipped and head lights on could be done by scotch bright a wire onto the dipped beem switch wire out and joined to the connector on the switch

Probably doesnt make sense and is a bit more complex than that but from what I know the motors stop themselves at the top and bottom of the tracks with no control from a computer? Provided you got the full regulator set (Motor, Rail, Clip all built as a unit)