ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pioneer DEH8600MP

What does:

Source TV Control

Source DVD Control

Mean?

This is the headunit im going to get just would like to know what these two things are that it says it has.

i odnt know if i can trust buying from this person i know he has loads of feedback but i i know you can buy feedback and i tried to buy one from ebay b4 but he had no feedback and ive lost £250 for that reason so now im a bit unsure on it

i bought this head unit two weeks ago from http://www.cel-direct.co.ukwww.cel-direct.co.uk, for 350 and was with me the next day.

very impressed with it, but not sure about those features i think it means you can hook up a video input and watch it through the small screen.

well uve just sort of answered a question for me if u bought one off him and u recieved it ok then i can maybe trust him a bit more i was going to ask around on ppl who are buying from him but if u ave bought something already i will more then likly concider it.

he is from austria he sed is it an english product so the radio and stuff will stil work.

i herd that if u get a headunit from certain countries some part of it doesnt work i cant remember what part exactly i think it was just the radio.

Yeah you can trust him, mine was fine.

hes not english, but the headunit is the same. Everything on my headunit works fine, even the radio.

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 8v

Quote: Originally posted by craig20102010 on 02 December 2004

Was there a model b4 this one called the DEH-8600

So bassically with out the MP on the end?
no, all the mp3 range headunits (almost all of them) have their model number ending in mp

the model before that was the 8400mp

Quote: Originally posted by Friction on 02 December 2004

Quote: Originally posted by craig20102010 on 02 December 2004

Was there a model b4 this one called the DEH-8600

So bassically with out the MP on the end?
no, all the mp3 range headunits (almost all of them) have their model number ending in mp

the model before that was the 8400mp
Ok then thanks cheers for that