ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pioneer speaks

Clio 3 1.2 tce 2010
Hi there I have a clio 3 20th edition
I was wondering what pioneer speakers people are putting in your 5 door cars wanting more sound and more bass

thanks in advance

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
id be changing the head unit well before i went near the speakers. The standard unit wont have the guts to run more powerful speakers and in most cases will give you the opposite of what your looking for!

Clio 3 1.2 tce 2010
id be changing the head unit well before i went near the speakers. The standard unit wont have the guts to run more powerful speakers and in most cases will give you the opposite of what your looking for!
Oh damn that’s a shame I wanted to keep the original head unit so I could keep the satnav

Clio 2.0 138hp
What would you recommend?
have a look at this

It can run off the factory head unit as its plug and play. Will allow you to run uprated speakers without having to change the headunit. Will also work if you choose to upgrade the unit at a later date. Ive been using it for a while now in my Mk3 so that i dont have to faff around running amp power cables. Cant fault it really. Of course it wont blow your brains out but its powerful enough to cause so much panel rattle that you turn it down