ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Piper rally cams

Ive just been looking at there application list, and the rally cam for the clio, says that it gives an extra 18bhp, and it states rpm 2000-6800 is this the power band? and does anyone know if the rally cams are any good?

their stated power gains are never like what you really get. They usually use them on modded heads with better flow.

you will see an inprovement, but probably not that much.

do you have the specs?
i.e lift, duration etc.....you mainly want to go for higher lift rather than longer duration with modern cams as the longer duration will just destroy torque at low rpms.

BMW 320d Sport

The rally cams might be a bit hot for everyday driving. Mine idles all over the place when its cold and thats just the Piper 270 (fast road) cams.

Sounds like some kind of steam traction engine! Not that I mind but Im sure my engine mounts are only gonna last 5000 miles.

hi guys.

is there any cams for Clio II 1.4L 16v?

being checking with Piper & Kent cams but they dont have it.

How much to do get a special mod cams?