ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Piranha teaser pics...

RS Clio 172
My piranhas have settle into their new tank now so I was trying to take some pictures but they just wouldn't keep still. Instead I started messing around taking pictures then adding effects and as most of you guys are into photography thought some of you may appreciate some of the end results.

3f22e8ca.gif

d369d68d.gif

952c9b05.gif

333cba97.gif

All photos were taken on my 4S then edited with the Photoshop app. I'm not a photographer but thought they looked pretty cool... :approve:

Last edited:
  225 Cup & Williams
Cool. How big is your tank? I've just bought a new tank too and I'm thinking about getting piranha or pacus.

RS Clio 172
Lol apart from the last pic I can't see anything

I wasn't trying to get them to pose for a photo, hence why it says 'teaser' in the title.

Cool. How big is your tank? I've just bought a new tank too and I'm thinking about getting piranha or pacus.

The new tank they're in is 4-5ft long and they seem to be loving all the new space.

White APE
I had a 6ft tank of piranha at work a few years back. Could put your whole arm in and nothing, put in a frozen rat pup and they were on it in a flash.

225 Cup & Williams
Yeah from what I've read the red belly ones aren't that aggressive towards humans unless you starve the f*****s then your in trouble.

RS Clio 172
At the moment they're only juvenile fish so if I stick my hand in the tank they swim off and hide in the corner. As they grow I'll have to be more careful when putting my hands in as they won't be so scared with things that go in the tank. Putting food in is a different story tho. Lol