ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pistonfest August 30th

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Having seen this being advertised on Pistonheads.com I was interested in going. However having seen the price to get in I might give it a miss. £50 for entry I know it strains a lot of funds to organise these sort of things but £50 an adult perhaps they have over priced themselves too far.

Its more than likely priced well to keep the 'chavs' away, probably why they have limited numbers being sold too. Its a bit on the steep side, but includes camping and other bits so its not as bad as some events!

Nissan 350z
Me and my mate were planning on going but it appears very disorganised, its the first one since 2007 or something and the first one at this new venue. Despite the pictures all showing caravans (for the overnight stay ready for Sunday Service the following day) they still haven't confirmed if caravans are allowed on the camping grounds and have been "finding out" for the past 4 days....