ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plastic 4 performance

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Just been online to look at ordering my window set and there is two types available clubs port and pro. In the spec for both I can only see that the pro kit is fully thermo moulded is this really worth the extra £140 ?

All sorts
Just been online to look at ordering my window set and there is two types available clubs port and pro. In the spec for both I can only see that the pro kit is fully thermo moulded is this really worth the extra £140 ?

I have been having the same problem with my project, it will be the rear screen that bumps the price up matey

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
The rear screen is moulded in both kits and both kits come with the black borders, in the clubs port the side and door windows are just cut flat sheets wheres the pro is formed all around. I was just wondering how the fit is with the flat pieces in the doors where they will curve, I guess people run the ACW windows without problems and they are flat:S

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
My sides aren't formed and they're fine. They rattled a bit but some felt pads on the sliders cured that.

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
Perfect thanks I have ordered the clubsport set , without sliders as I think im going for a roof scoop with vents.

Cup In bits
Didn't realise they done flat and thermoformed, I thought they was all the same but the type, shape and position of the sliders made them clubsport or pro etc. Why did you decide against ACW if you were just wanting flat out if interest?

neil a

ClioSport Club Member
It worked out cheaper getting the full set from P4P than getting the sides from ACW and rear from P4P, by the time I had added on two delivery charges and the border kit that would be needed for the ACW rear windows.

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
It worked out cheaper getting the full set from P4P than getting the sides from ACW and rear from P4P, by the time I had added on two delivery charges and the border kit that would be needed for the ACW rear windows.

Thats one of the reasons I chose p4p as well! Plus it's a cracking product that they offer.