ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Please help again!

1.2 Dynamique
I am still driverside window-less! :dapprove: Please can someone help, a circuit diagram maybe..i no they are hard to get hold of. As before, is not regulator or switch.
Thanks.:)

renault clio 1.4 si 2000
i don't know much about electrics, but have you checked the block connector at the body for loose wires/ corrosion? is it on a fuse/relay?

LY 182
i last worked on these a good 8 months ago now so i cant remember fully but the switch has a main live and earth to it, then it earths out some small 5v feeds to power it up and down

if you get really stuck you arent to far from me i can have a look..
took me ages to wire up my doors its a stupid setup

oh, and the motor itself is wired directly to the uch has no direct contact to the switch at all.

have you tried unplugging the door loom plug and plugging it back in

LY 182
nope that was my problem.. the door loom plugs were cut off on both sides (car ends) and i had to figure out the wiring myself.. couldnt get hold of a wiring diagram for it.

once you get stuck in its not too hard to figure out though.

if its not the motor or switch my guess is the door loom plug... or the uch

1.2 Dynamique
Is the uch 'swapable' from another car just to test it or does it need to programmed specific to the individual car? ......If this is the problem, do u know how much it will cost to replace???

LY 182
yeah the are one use only... loads from renault but one way round it (if it is that) is matt from renault breakers can sort you out an ecu kit comprising of matching ecu, uch and key....

or some places repair them

1.2 Dynamique
jus been out, have noticed that before, there was loads of clicking by the passengers side foot well and i had power to move window down. Now, there is no clicking and i have no drive to move window up or down.....Is there a link between the two? I do have 12v feed to switch (driversides).

LY 182
sounds like a dodgey connection on the door plug

open the door, where the wiring goes in to the car, thats a plug.. on the top its got a thing you lift up and it slides the plug out

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg
PM an email address and I will forward the wiring diagram. I will also try and explain how the system works and what voltages/earths you should get at the switch etc.