ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help my old car..Nitrous RT

I sold my beloved RT to a mate of mine and now he has gone and bought a nitrous kit from one of his mates for £100.

Thing is it only has a dash switch (on or off, no micro switch) and most important NO INSTRUCTIONS.

I have looked at all the bits but nowhere can i find out who makes it. Anyone here know where i can get standard nitrous fitting instrustions?

Also can you just purchase the micro switches on their own?

Please help as i dont want him to kill poor old clio with a bodge job.

Cheers peeps

Also...

Anyone know if BenR has finished his Induction Kit/filter/chip/zorst combo?

190 BHP Willy 2

in this months Fast Ford magazine (getting ready for my slating) they have a 3 or 4 page spread about fitting "nos" whats needed and how its done. might be of some help to you.

Going to hide under my bed when i get home now so nobody can pick on me for buying a Ford magazine

Scott

i have almost finished......2 more weeks then done!

I also have N02 on my XR2 and its a very simple affair.

you can get a microswitch from my mate.

email me @ Ching@iamwasted.com and i will send full instructions for basic N02 in laymands terms and the contact and price of the micro switch.

190 BHP Willy 2

I know what you mean Nick, i too always have a good read through the magazines in smiths before you decide which one to buy, although i always buy Fast Ford though. But NEVER Max Muppets.

Scott