ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Please help....Stalling/Throttle/Injection problems!

SchwepTek™
Sorry for the long post but this has been bugging me for a week now. It isnt consistent and happens randomly, not all the time.

When it does happen, I get many different things happening to the car. These are listed below.

1. Erratic idling between 400 and 1200rpm
2. Revving itself up to about 2500rpm
3. When stationary/idling car conks out completely.
4. Traction control light going on and off.
5. Empty fuel light going on and off.
6. Engine management light coming on whilst driving and car goes into LIMP mode. (maxes out at about 40mph)

I think thats most of the problems i've been having. They obviously dont happen at the same time and they have each happened a couple of times in the last week and at random intervals.

I have the RSTuner kit and have remapped it back to the original map and it still does it. I have also disconnected the battery for 15 mins to reset the ECU. I have also tried a different throttle pedal and it still had a few of the problems.

The cars trip computer comes up with "t" which is apparently an injection fault.

I'm really worried at the moment as there is clearly something wrong. Any help would be great.

Finally, can people not spam this thread please as i really need to get to the bottom of it.

Thanks

Andy

Mental 172 Cup
isit not something like knackered battery or bad earth somewhere as few of the faults are electrical. i had the engine management thrown up on my 1.2 and was due to flat battery!

U get all sorts of faults when the battery goes dead or its not gettin a good earth!

SchwepTek™
Right, so a good friend of mine that works for Renault cleaned my throttle body last night and the ECU was also reset at Renault on the CLIP machine.

Last night and today it has been fine but then it was fine for a few days when i reset the ECU with RSTuner.

If anyone has any other ideas, please let me know.