ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Please please please someone help me!! (Laptop issue)

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I have a little box that keeps popping up every 15 seconds and it stops me typing. I'm tring to send a massive email and its driving me mad. Its popping up in Cliosport and Yahoo and stops me typing. There is no cross on it so I can't shut it. It pops up, I have to stop typing and then after 5 seconds it disappears. It says ''Symnatec, Has blocked ACG as a security risk. Your computer is not at risk''. Been doing it for the last hour and its driving me mental!!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Next time it comes up press "prnt scrn" and then post the pic up on here, I'm assuming you know how to use print screen?? (not sure how technotarded you are)

Clio DCi 65
Press control (CTRL) and then print screen which usually somewhere on the top right hand side of your keyboard..

"PRT SC"

Megane 225 F1
It then takes a picture of the screen. Paste it into a paint document and then post up here.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I haven't got a paint document. FFS its driving me mental!!

Going to have to restart see if that helps. Cunting thing.

I haven't got a paint document. FFS its driving me mental!!

Going to have to restart see if that helps. c**ting thing.

Lol. Press print screen.

The Start > Accessories > Paint

Press edit > Paste

I'm guessing you know how to save and upload?

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Lol. Press print screen.

The Start > Accessories > Paint

Press edit > Paste

I'm guessing you know how to save and upload?

I don't have ''Accessories'' or 'paint''.

Upload and save?? No idea!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Jesus Daniel, how do you get out of bed in the morning seeing as you clearly couldn't work an alarm clock!!!

As Revels says, do the print screen, and post on here once you've followed his steps, then we'll see what we can do.

Megane 225 F1
Us IT folk cant use r****d as aparently its offensive.

If you dont have paint just paste it into a word document. If you dont have word then you need a laptop that was built this side of 2000

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
I don't have ''Accessories'' or 'paint''.

Upload and save?? No idea!

You probably will have it will just be hidden by the double downward pointing chevrons at the bottom on the all programs menu.