ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Please show me your tints!

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Hello people

Thinking about getting some tints done on my car soon, show me yours and what % they are please! :)

I'll show you mine if you show me yours. Oh wait, you said tints... nevermind, my car's not tinted (except the factory tints).

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
172.com said:
I'll show you mine if you show me yours. Oh wait, you said tints... nevermind, my car's not tinted (except the factory tints).

lol, maybe another time :D

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
dark tint rear 3, light tint front 2 :

Old-vi.jpg

light tint rear 3, fronts untouched :

Canon01-vi.jpg

don't know %

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i'd personally only go for a light tint on the back windows (its illegal to touch the fronts these days anyway), going for a light tint helps keep that 'van' look away and also doesn't tend to put off future buyers if you choose to sell the car later on.

do a search buddy , this topic has come up in other threads/forums .
you're lookin at around 175 for the whole car ..............100% tint int the back 5%tints in the front ...................going the legal way

1.6 focus zetec....
^^ go kullys way of limo all round i believe and thats the illegal way ;) ....if your around the midlands area its £150 to have the clio tinted in halesowen...good job done aswell...

Kiza

kiza1986 said:
^^ go kullys way of limo all round i believe and thats the illegal way ;) ....if your around the midlands area its £150 to have the clio tinted in halesowen...good job done aswell...

Kiza

hey kiza that sounds as if mine are illegal buddy ...............pmsl

1.6 focus zetec....
Lol...i dont see the point in tinting your windows if your only going to do it to legal spec...waste of money in my opinion...

Kiza

kiza1986 said:
Lol...i dont see the point in tinting your windows if your only going to do it to legal spec...waste of money in my opinion...

Kiza

point taken , sorry mean your opinion noted ............:butt: ppl like the the security , privacy and prefer to be legal at the same time .

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
I don't want mine to be too dark, just want it slightly more private than it is now

1.6 focus zetec....
You can have whatever tint you want on the back...the front has to let 75% light through which is almost what it comes out the factory like...if im correct....

Back in the day when i had the clio ;) lol....i had limo on the back (letting 5% light through) and the front letting 25% light through...was pulled many a time for looking young, bit over the top plates etc etc and they never once mentioned my windows...

Kiza

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Thomss said:
Light smoke all around.

CIMG0888Medium.jpg

CIMG0906Medium.jpg

CIMG0893Medium.jpg

It does look darker when it goes darker.... :p

CIMG0864Medium.jpg

There you go.

hmm like that...what percentage are these do you know.....just the sorta look im after:D

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Hwy dude, thanks! Not sure what %%% it is - just got it done from "Auto Tint" in Newcaslte they call it "light smoke"
Cheers, Thomas