ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Please someone help me with my A/C

Renault Clio dci 1.5
I've been having endless problems with my air conditioning because my Renault Clio seems to be very unique to every other clio. I have a Renault Clio 2002 1.5dci Expression + with the radiator/condenser in one and the drier on the far left near the wheel arch not attached at the side. I need the pipe that goes from the termal expansion valve to the drier with a spring clip. The part number is 8200156030 as thats what is written on the part yet Renault can not find it. I found this image online which is exactly what I need. Anyone know an updated part number?

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600.
11797658-32-01.jpg

Yet when I went physically down to renault this is the diagram that they had:
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x760.
8d6f0e69-0c3e-4b11-b5ed-307b939358da_zpsae345020.jpg

He seemed to think that the part labelled above would be fine but I'm pretty sure its not as I need it with a spring fitting.

Can anyone help with my dilema?