ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

please

CLIO

hiya peeps,can someone post some pictures of my car please,ive tried photobucket but it just keeps bringing errors,i just want peoples opinions cheers in advance...james

Sorry forgot to comment, wheels look tthe nuts, nut sure about the badges under hte side repeaters though...what do they say?

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Nice. How long you expect to keep those VVT-i badges?

The one thing that worries about my eventual 172 purchase will be an almost guaranteed 2.016v & sport badge theft.

Ive had my 16v badges knicked off my VTS twice.

CLIO

if someone takes em off then they take em off,didnt pay for em anywayz mate,just hope they take em off with care...lol

ex Clio 172 owner :(

No such thing as taking them off with care. What they do is use a screw driver to take the badge off with care ie not snap it, but no care is shown to the metal of the car. My vts rear quarter is scratched on both sides.

At least the 2.0 16v badges dont cause the metal to get scratched as easy.

CLIO

i was jokin with the care bit buddy,the car is garaged and ver rarely comes out only at weekends mainly

Hehe, dont let other people decide what you will and won;t do to your car, if you like them keep them on there, chances are most people on here aren;t gonna ever see your care in the flesh more then a few times, if ever

I like it mate. Looks really good. The engine cover is well done too.

Never seen anyone else with the vvti badges either so thats a good thing. :D

CLIO

the wheels aint anthracite buddy there gunmetal,got the paint from halfords in aerosols...;)...thnx for all the replies also.....james

Weeman sucks ****

that looks so much better than standard.

the apex never lowered my cup that low and theyre supposed to be lower to begin with, albeit 3mm!

sits nicely, have they knocked your teeth out yet mate;)

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Thats how my wheels will look when I next get paid. Obviously they will look better on a red car tho!;)

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Hey that looks pretty sweet Oli, thanks. I think I may go for something inbetween the two or at least as close as the wheel refurbishers can get it. Does look better in the darker colour tho