ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

plz photoshop my car for me

can someone put sum nice wheels on it for me? im after a set of chrome tsw volcanos or a set of the speedline 172 wheels turinis is it? many thanks peeps! ;)

Quote: Originally posted by cat171 on 08 September 2005

i dont like them tbh, i think that the spokes are too skinny.
yer exactly wat im thinkin! plus i dnt have bigger than factory discs either!

any chance some1 can do the same but with turinis on there in white? and maybe lower it a bit as i wanna go 40-55 mm when i get the money!!!

forget the photoshop slap a set of turinis on it, im in love with those wheels at the min, they look lush !
Tom20v has them on his valver, his are the normal silver.

big red bus

The wheels that are on it right now look miint! dunnow hy you would wonan get rid of em!!!!

wot the mvk wheels? yea not sure there only cheap ones but i guess not many peeps have em? yer ok plz could you post the pic with a set of turinis on in white or silver thanks!!!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by Turismo on 09 September 2005

i can do this tomorrow nite if u want mate and ill make the wheels look real to lol
plz plz plz post a pic! i need to see wot theyd look like in white?! thanks.