ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PMac in Dalkeith

133T
Hey Lou, yeah managed to eventually get the car out!. Didn't see you??. How you coping down the road with the snow?

Lou

Hey Lou, yeah managed to eventually get the car out!. Didn't see you??. How you coping down the road with the snow?

I think you drove passed as I was trying to get out of Easthouses! My street is a nightmare, ended up sitting across it this morning while sliding towards a pile of snow! Eventually got out!!

133T
Wish I could say it's fun & games but it feels oh so easy to slide into the wrong side of the road on bends no matter how slow you go!

Lou

Yeah, I'm getting a bit fed up of it now!
Where are you about? I can imagine further up from me being worse!

133T
I'm right up the hill, Darcy Road side. The main roads not too bad but my streets a nightmare too. Minus a push I wont get out!.

clio sport 172
i think i seen u aswell pmac heading towards dalkeith at about quarter past 4 today on the bypass passing calder

Lou

I'm right up the hill, Darcy Road side. The main roads not too bad but my streets a nightmare too. Minus a push I wont get out!.

I can imagine! My aunt lives up that way!

There has actually been a tractor removing the snow from my street tonight so hopefully tomorrow will be better or I'll just get the bus!

133T
We had a tractor in last night which helped loads. Just gota get out your space. Bus last option eh ;)

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
The roads in Dalkeith are a joke - I've seen 1 gritter in total this week...............and it was a pavement gritter yesterday morning at 7:15am on a pavement that is rarely used near the Salter's pub.

My street is a disaster area. As it's a new scheme the residents have to fend for themselves - no gritters and the building companies are still not back to work because of the weather. If all the snow compacts into ice the big hill up out of the street will be interesting!