ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pmsl Best Ebay add i've seen in an age

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
Liked the heated windscreen to keep my hand warm when pushing it comment

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
lmfao at this Q

Q: I can see you are a person of low means, your work obvsiously does not pay you that much and you must feel undervalued at work. Don't sell this classic car keep it and make yourself feel good again. 25-Mar-09

A: It needs to go, very sad but thats life. All the money I get for it will go to Great Ormond Street. Not the hospital, but the cash & carry just up the road from it.
Q: If the car was a type of animal, what animal would it be and why?
24-Mar-09 A: It would be a Baboon because the arse end is bright red. Actually let me change that, it would probably be a thoroughbread race horse. Lightning quick, an exciting ride, but occasionaly tempramental with a tendancy not to start if it doesn't feel like it.
Q: Surley the aerodynamics and the spory red, accompanied by the fine 1.4 si engine would shame many a 6r4 in the right hands!? As you drive this car everyday there must of been duels with other machinery that the si has emmbarrased? (Your a comedy genius, you had tears of laughter running down myself and girlfriends cheeks! Cheers mate)

24-Mar-09 A: I did embarass a Subaru Impreza once, however that was only by parking next to it at B&Q.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Mini Cooper S sport
PMSL, that's excellent!

Q: You specified in an earlier answer that Showaddywaddy wouldn't fit in the car - do you think I would be able to squeeze in Duffy and Girls Aloud instead? 25-Mar-09

A: I'd certainly be up for finding out one way or another. 5 beautiful women in the Rover, plus the ginger one to give it a push if it wouldnt start.

The guy's a comedy genius! :)

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Q: Hello, does the boot in the rover big enough to fit a 6 foot 2 randy frenchman?
A: The boot smells like there is one in there already.

LOL.

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172, Crafter, A3
LMAO

good read, i did actually laugh out loud at one point

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"This is a vehicle for connoisseurs. Fine wines, excellent food, fashionable clothing and the Rover 214si they all seem to fit together perfectly. You would not feel out of place sipping Champagne and eating oysters next to this car whilst picnicking at Ascot."

LOL!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
"who does 50mph on a Motorway? Old people, that’s who"

I have never chuckled like that in a long time!

I never even noticed what the bidding was at!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Combo
Q: What is the tyre pressure of each wheel? 25-Mar-09

A: An excellent question and one that i will choose to ignore. The honest answer is probably "a bit less than they should be" as the "Skill Wagon" has been standing for about a week or so without moving. Thanks for your question.

FLOL!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Q: I once touched a dead Badger with a spoon, have you ever used an item of cutlery in such a fashion ?25-Mar-09

A: An excellent question! I have always wondered how all those badgers manage to get to sleep by the sides of the road and why the the passing cars don't wake them. Can I ask why your implement of choice was a spoon, do you wander the streets at night hunting for road kill? Are you perhaps some strange Man - Vulture hybrid? Perhaps you were bitten by a radioactive vulture as a child and now wear a vulture costume at night when you go out fighting crime, armed with just a spoon? I can honestly say that I have never touched a dead badger with a spoon or any other item of cutlery. I did once have a pet dog, I called it Badum-badum because that was the noise it made when I ran it over. Buy my car!

brilliant :D