ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Polish applicators , any good ??

172 Cup
I've tried the one from polished bliss- its not bad, good for doing larger areas plus its useful for when you want to apply a thin layer of product.

It is of a higher quality compared to the Megs one's which seem to get tatty fairly quickly.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I use the microfibre applicators i got off you David , better than the little yellow foam ones imo .I was wondering what these are like for applying polish though .

sonus_applicators.jpg

germanapplicator.jpg

Black S2 106 Rallye LHD
If I got any Polish applicants I'd bin them!

As for the foam things they are handy, but not amazing. I agree with the comment on the Megs ones falling apart! I recently stepped my game up with a crest-shaped tyre gel applicator. lol.

106 GTi
I have yet to have thrown away one of the Megs ones and I have been using them for years, that said I have shed loads of the yellow foam hand pads so doubt many have been used more than a few times each.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I've plenty of megs applicators , never had any drop to bits so far . I prefer them for applying the autoglym EGP , prefer the microfibre applicators for wax , but these pads are " supposed " to have some cutting ability when applying polish , i've just never heard of anybody using them before and wondered if they are any good .