ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

polish recommendation please

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels

I come out to a scratch right down my drivers door on the Five, as u can imagine I was pissed right off...during the day my better half got some Autoglym Paint Renovator and abra cadabra it was gone Paul Daniels eat your heart out I was well chuffed :D

worth trying mothers scratch remover will not leave fine scratches afterwards like a lot of scratch removers .can be used on dark met paint no problem

I was buffing the cup earlier with a rotary buffer when the pad came off and the metal arm underneath continued to polish my cup!!!

Serious cratches and chips:(

Managed to hide well with blue wax stick and blue polish but will need a respray!

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels

Quote: Originally posted by brazo on 17 July 2004

I was buffing the cup earlier with a rotary buffer when the pad came off and the metal arm underneath continued to polish my cup!!!

Serious cratches and chips:(

Managed to hide well with blue wax stick and blue polish but will need a respray!
Jesus mate I bet u were sick!!