ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Poll

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra

A mix of A and B. Mainly because i like my 17s so much. I am getting some 15s though to help the performance/handling out. Im 17.

133/225/CLS AMG

B

Im 22

I would of said A before I bought the 172 but now Im used to the speed so Id never concentrate on just the looks. If you buy a higher spec model like the 172/182 etc there isnt as much cosmetics that need changing.

How about a bit of both, subtle styling mods + performance mods a well! ;)

BMW 320d Sport

B / 31

And IMHO everyone almost everyone would choose B regardless of how old they are. But if you cant afford to have a sporty car because of the cost of doing the work, or the cost of insuring it, you havent got a lot of choice other than A have you?

thing is bodywork isnt cheap. you see time and time again max power cover car owners saying its only a 1.2 because i cant afford to insure a bigger engine FFS you just spent 3.5k on flip paint and spraying another 1k on bumpers spoilers rear lights etc, another 1k + on 18" chrome rims and about 2.5k on playstation, tvs subs and sh*t now tell me you cant afford to insure a faster model lol