ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pollen Filter?

Clio 197
One for the 197s is under a tenner from ECP IIRC and I usually change it every year but you could get away with 2 years I suppose depending on mileage.

Bankrupt_drunk

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Not sure if it's the same for the 197's, but on the 172 it's a pain trying to re-fit scuttle panel so it's flush against the windscreen.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Not sure if it's the same for the 197's, but on the 172 it's a pain trying to re-fit scuttle panel so it's flush against the windscreen.
Mine looks crap, the far ends wont sit tight to the screen but that's more to do with the clips in the top of the wings which fall to pieces

Bankrupt_drunk

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Mine looks crap, the far ends wont sit tight to the screen but that's more to do with the clips in the top of the wings which fall to pieces

I've replaced the clips and it still looks crap. Plus it now resonates at random speeds.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
  RS200

You'll probably be able to get one alot cheaper from ECP if you search for one of those part numbers.

Cheers.

£18 for the genuine Renault part.

ECP does not recognise the part numbers.

ECP have a few choices so just need to know which one as I can get one for around £8.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Cheers.

£18 for the genuine Renault part.

ECP does not recognise the part numbers.

ECP have a few choices so just need to know which one as I can get one for around £8.

FRAM make the Renault ones, so that would be this one:

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Spot on mate.

Ordered one.

Thanks for your help....................... (y)

Accessed from the driver's side footwell on these if i remember right?

Pull your old one out and then turn the blowers to feet only and full blast to get any bits out.