ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ponty Cruise!!

Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B
yesh. you go to aldi afterwards? i was there too. you the blue mk2 ph2 1.6 16v lowered to fooooook ?

andi u bugger i wanted to mention the yorkshire meet :( I hope to see some of you lot at the yorkshire meet sunday afternoon! if you can make it to ponte u can make it here ;)
Matt i aint seen u in ages so get ur ass over to the meet lol
I might have a venture to ponte this weekend havent been for ages.....

Cheers mate!! Did any1 see the silver ph2 with wite and black wheels? Looked really nice, was parked outside, carpet shop!!

Should have bobed over Shorob

clio 1.6
the silver one with black wheels ye i talk to him when he comes down he has gt screens like me he is sound looks like stevie gerrard will get him to come over n talk to us lol!!!!! hes pretty funny aswell!! big mtx subs in the back

MIght make a bit of a day of this then. Hopeing to go to the meet and if anyone is going over to ponte will follow them over as I have no idea where I am going :)

Hopefully get all jobs done that need doing on Saturday then so i'll have a nice Sunday free.