ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Poor little saxo !!

M

mini-valver

Thats a mk1 so wouldn't be brand new in 02. Hope the guy in the TVR got banned from the circuit, bellend.

Caterham 270R
Not me in the clip guys i'm the camera man:eek::eek:

My car was in the car park but i had booked track time:eek::eek:

I can see why people use free cars, or just by old wreckers for like £100 and strip them out now!! Sucks wouldn't it!

Caterham 270R
I can see why people use free cars, or just by old wreckers for like £100 and strip them out now!! Sucks wouldn't it!

We done that back in 1997 /1998

I.e crap old Xr2 and a 1.9 pug gti but i think castle combe have clamped down on bangers and maybe cars with an Mot only ??

Dont quote me on that

Lionel Richie
shame, but welcome to track days, that's the risk you take

must be something in the water there or something? or is that corner magnetic?

Turbos.
Those Action Days seem to attract an incredible amount of pricks.

If the guy was suffering from brake fade then you'd think he'd be slowing down rather than taking the next corner at normal speed... tool.

320d
Excuse my ignorence but whats the differnce between a normal track day and an action one? I didn't think crashes where very likely on track days.