ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

poorboys ssr or megauires

106 GTi
Poorboys SSR for your first time. Much easier to tell when it has been worked long enough.

laguna coupe
what does the sonus pre cleaner do that you get in the pack am i best using this first on a sfx2 pad to see if it clears the swirls up before i buy some poorboys

106 GTi
The Sonus Pre Cleaner will create a nice gloss, won't correct much, if anything in the way of the swirls.

laguna coupe
well just ordered ssr1 ssr2 and ssr2.5
what the highest speed i should go up to with the ssr2.5 is this a really aggresive at high speed should i try the ssr2 on the sfx2 pad first and if that doesnt correct it use the ssr2 on the sfx1 pad and if that does not work use the ssr2.5 on yhr sfx1 pad

106 GTi
The 2.5 is not really aggressive, but does give a reasonable amount of cut when used on a light cut pad. I use it at speed 6 when working it on either of the SFX pads.

I would try SSR 2 on a polishing pad first, if that is not working step up to 2.5 on a polsihing pad. If still not try SSR 2 on a cutting pad, stepping up to 2.5 on the pad if you need too.

Key is to work the products until they have broken down properly in the case of the SSRs just before they start to dust.