ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Popped over to the Isle of Man...

liquidized RacingBlue 182
looks goood mate, shame i didnt meet up with yaz...went for a mad drive yest myself gooood fun!!! how fast did u do the mountain stretch? i have got down to just under 7 minz:p

'18 Megane dci
looks goood mate, shame i didnt meet up with yaz...went for a mad drive yest myself gooood fun!!! how fast did u do the mountain stretch? i have got down to just under 7 minz:p

My eyes were nowhere near my clock i'm affraid mate, was concentrating too much on not driving off the shear edge !! :eek:

Super stretch though indeed.

106 GTi
Cracking pics as ever Dave. Not been over there for a load of years now, and never in my own car, a must to do.

'18 Megane dci

Wierd spot where we took that, right next to the sea edge, it looked like somebodys front garden/beach, was a little white bungalow just to the right, we only noticed it after a few minutes. They were probably stood in the window saying 'cheeky buggers, right on our garden too' ! Took us 4 miles to get there down a single track road lol.

Maz

LY 200
^^ Would be ace living somewhere like that .. lol @ 4mile single track, worth it for that pic though :)

Golf GTI PP Mk7
looks awesome man, i must get over there myself, maybe in the spring time, have to have a roadtrip over there.

'18 Megane dci
I can hear the wheel arches scubbin from here! LOL

Once all weekend they did it lol, 3/4 sorted them at Cadwell, much better now. :D

Next set of pics will be from around Europe :D (not in my car though unfortunately).

Last edited:
  Bumblebee
Dave did you just book the boat throught isle of man ferries and look up private B&B's or did you see a package.

I'm looking at going there in the new year for a few days.