ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Porki in the House!

saxo VTS, Leon Cupra
Hi guys, i have to admit to not being a Clio owner BUT i do spend a lot of time working on my friends 182 and your forum has been very helpful!! so i thought i'd say hi after browsing for so long!

Clio 182 Sport
Oi! It's you! This is the guy that is always helping me out with my car using tips from here lol

Welcome! :D

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The last time i heard ''Porki in the house'' was when a well hung black man ran in and upstairs to see my wife...

WELCOME
Porky%20Pig.jpg

saxo VTS, Leon Cupra
hello peeps (and ollie.). unfortunatley i'm not a big black man... quite the opposite in fact... there's no irony in my nickname!!

anyways, cheers for the warm welcomes!

saxo VTS, Leon Cupra
by SSC are you refering to the Saxo Sport Club.

yes mate sorry, by SSC i was referring to the saxo sport club, the place that took my forum cherry... maybe a bit too much information... ah well i'm an open kinda guy!

and hi sarah, sorry, was in a rush yesterday, more work on 'that' 182 :cool:

saxo VTS, Leon Cupra
s**t saxo c**t?

i love you btw.

ollie i truly am touched by the warmth that you've shown.. so much so i have added you to my christmas card list :D

sash... add me to the south east massive... although i don't have a clio, i'll come along so you can poke fun at me driving a saxo though, all in a good cause!