ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Porsche GT2

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Noice :cool:

0a7953b4.jpg

f4cb9f77.jpg

1d19bce7.jpg

c0c04cf3.jpg

67c8d6ea.jpg

8bac63a9.jpg

Gay stickers and painted spokes on that 997 FTL!

993 GT2 = man's car would put the fear of god into most people driving it on the road though.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Very nice.

I'd still have a 993 GT2 though... proper car.

If it's good enough for Mike Lowwwwwwwry...

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Old Skool looks much better, the new shape has weird alloys they appear to be a bad imitation of turinis,plus the rear wing looks like a hammerhead shark head to me. Engleberts Silver one looks the nuts espec when they have deep dish BBS alloys.

Turbos.
I imagine that it is just a very modified car with a lot of power. The biggest problem would be the power delivery, being turbocharged. They are certainly hairy cars to drive but they can be made more friendly that what you'd think, because the balance of the car is mainly down to the geometry's roll centre and roll axis more than the fact that it is rear engined.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  182/V6/R27/R26R
saw a couple at the ring at the weekend and they sound amazing!!

Hmm, 993's have more of a following than 996's bud. 993 residual values seem a lot better. I'm a 993 person, turbo especially.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
The last 10 years worth of porche's have been very lazy on the design front.

And having been to ibiza lately im going of white cars as they all look like spanish taxi's

Yup the 993 was the last of the air cooled 911's and they do for the most part hold their value alot better than the 996s. Personally I wouldn't want a 996 unless it was a GT3 or GT3 rs model or maybe at a push a GT2. The rest you can keep. The 997 is a far better car in terms of looks interior/exterior and all round performance and handling etc.

MON

titty cup'd 182
Given the choice i'd actually prefer a GT3 over the GT2. I prefer the 993 styling as well but the 996 & 7 aren't exactly ugly!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
993 Turbo is my favourite 911 Variant.

Do love the 996 Turbo though.

Alwasy thought it was a 993 in Bad Boys.

993 Turbo in Cranberry FTW

Turbos.
959 is clearly not a 911. Its quite literal in name ;)

Those 964s have gone up in value too... swear they were about £15k a few years ago! Hope the CSL goes up in value like that.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Im sure i saw a firm in the back of evo that do old porche's from the floor up.

Great piece of kit