ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Porsche GT3 vs Dutch Police

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
[YOUTUBE]2lKh0T0-XfE[/YOUTUBE]

Oh dear. Probably would have been easier and safer to just pull over in the first place.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Oooo.

Just imagine it, you decide to run from the police and then come up against a road block. Just thinking about it is enough to knot my stomach tbh as there's nothing within reason you can do there and I think you get more than a slap on the wrist for that these days.

Also, people should have some sort of idiot test before buying anything with a 3.0L engine or more with RWD. Spinning FTTL. Though the first move he did was quite good, though I can't imagine he'd have had much trouble losing the cop on the motorway he was on.

B

Brown.

Driver of porsche rang a friend/wife in traffic ditched his car and got into golf. am sure a helicopter was in volved which saw the switch.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Still, must have some big brass ones to keep your foot in when the bonnet flies up and smashes onto the windscreen... He didn't appear to back of the accelerating at all whilst in shot!

Dan

1.8 8v RSi
saw this a while ago.... guy in the porshe called up a friend who wasnt to far off from him. ditched the porshe n got in his friends car. when the polic turnned up at the ditched porshe a member of the public took the plate of the golf. if i remember correctly

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
Translated; the guy in the porsche phoned an other guy, one off the guys in the golf takes the wheel of the porsche, and the porsche driver gets in the golf, they both try to run, the guy in the porsche is nailed for being an accomplice and the guy who gets yanked out of the golf is the original porsche driver, and loses his drivers licence.

I've seen this vid so many times now, on our variant of traffic cops, which is called road abusers here with us