ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Portable backup for SD card?

"Navy" N17 TWO
Was wondering does anyone know a way of backing up a memory card "on the go"

- need a way of copying it onto the iPhone or something that will fit in the camera bag.

I have got myself involved in my local bar/nightclub doing their photos but I use & leave their memory card in the bar as I'm not looking after the editing & uploading.
If I needed some of the photos for family/mates I'd like to be able to copy them and use them myself.

Anyone know how to do this without having to haul the laptop along?

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
I didnt read all the opening post like a fool.

Looked into wifi cards?

or thought about a new body with dual card slots?

2.2 bar shed.
Very brave, only flaw in it is - not all of the shots and I get interrogated by people looking to see their photo lol

After a day of thinking I still think you're batshit crazy. I take it your names not going to be on any of this stuff?

"Navy" N17 TWO
After a day of thinking I still think you're bats**t crazy. I take it your names not going to be on any of this stuff?

No my name isn't on the photos as they aren't all taken by me. Some are off a pocket PAS camera that the bar staff used before I started.

The guy who edits/uploads is a good mate and they are pretty much untouched anyway apart from cropping and the odd touch of noise reduction before putting the Bar's logo on :)

CursedTitanium 182FF
Yeah, I can't find one either. They may be discontinued, I have an old one some where. If I can find it, I'll sell it to you.

"Navy" N17 TWO
No worries - it's double trouble now as sometimes I run with both bodies around my neck lol

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
What did you do in the end? I sold my netbook, going on holiday in a month.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Bit too much of an expensive option. I'll just buy more memory cards.