ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

poss elec fault!!!! advice please

clio sport 172
hi all,

my horn has seem to have stopped working, however when i bring both my windows up my hazards flash once... its a ph2 51 reg 172. i haven't checked under the bonnet as it's just happended tonight.

does any body had any ideas???????

cheers andy

Iceburg 172FF
hi all,

my horn has seem to have stopped working, however when i bring both my windows up my hazards flash once... its a ph2 51 reg 172. i haven't checked under the bonnet as it's just happended tonight.

does any body had any ideas???????

cheers andy

my old dynamique hazards used to flash once when bringing both my windows up at the same time. Not sure about my 172 though, not tried yet.

172 cup
I had a similar problem with my car.

Everytime i used the windows my car would indicate left also the car would indicate randomly when driving.

was very dangerous and couldnt be stopped.

A faulty UCH was found to be the problem and it wasnt cheap to fix at all, i had to go to renault to get it fixed also as no where i went to could do anything for some reason.

cheers for that info mate, but whats the uch and where can it be found?

On the left hand side of the car under the glove box for RHD models

£280 or so plus you need it programming so say 100 for that.

UCH is the central comunications part of the car. Its juts a computer realy.