ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Possible airfield day - York Raceway?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Would anyone be interested in this?

Turns out the one of the guys I get sent to do technical support for owns the airfield so I might be able to swing something, if we have a good amount of interest?

02 Clio 172
York raceway is 0-60, there is a track day at elvington airfield in may, I'm heading to York raceway on Sunday 6th for RWYB if anyone else will be there

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
York raceway is 0-60, there is a track day at elvington airfield in may, I'm heading to York raceway on Sunday 6th for RWYB if anyone else will be there

Normally, but maybe waitey would be able to sort out more of a track day there if its just an airfield?

I'd be interested if it was a track day, date and price dependant of course, if you want any help organising anything let me know :)

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
It'd be a mini track day if we marked something out.

Ill go back and check the surface in the near future, as when I drove it yesterday I was in a Range Rover so it was hard to tell if it was rutted.