ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Possible carjacking...

Quote: Originally posted by HazzyP on 21 February 2005

you can get a 900,000 volt stun gun off ebay for bout £50 that will deter as well as spackerise them for 15 mins. thats what i carry, LOL. My big mate sed ah it wont f**k them up so he sed zap me, so i zapped him in the gut and guess wot, he dropped and it took him 10 mins just to get control of his arms and legs, was scary coz all he cud move was his eyes as i moved around him! <SCRIPT language=javascript>postamble()

OH COME ON...YOU CAN POST THAT WITHOUT POSTING THE LINK!!!

I WANT ONE!

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER

Quote: Originally posted by Danny P on 21 February 2005

My mate had his his M3 stolen at gunpoint! If this happens do not risk it. Just hand over the keys. life is too short!
same happend to me! they took my 5 turbo. not a nice experience ending in a long walk! got the car back 2 days later, but it was still 3 months before i parked it outside my house. was worried the scumbags fancied a second chance at it! it was a very distincive car!

Quote: Originally posted by jonny on 21 February 2005

Been looking at other cars today on the auto trader site but just cant seem to see anything for around the same money that is anywhere near as appealing as my cup!!!

Surley that defeats the object:confused:

PMSL@graveyardshift

Shhh

Yea, Erm...Clio 172 Cup Vs Old Rover......

I know the outcome anyday, i would of drove sensibly to the nearest manned police station and parked outside in view of CCTV footage whilst trying to remain calm...as you wont be.

I always drive with the R.A.I.D.S turned on in the 182, ideal for junctions etc...

RB182cup&golf gti

Weird i was out last night in stockport with the misses in the ax (!!!) and there was an old green rover 6 series with 4 extremely dodgy geezers inside just waiting and it reminded of this post, very shady looking blokes, 4 of them. Waiting in an ally with engine running, and wating for ages i was waiting ages for the misses!!