ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Possibly poorly RSI

OK chaps - problem for you

These last few days the RSI doesnt seam as willing to pull as it was. I put my foot down, the engine appears to be reving freely and normally (no odd sounds) but the car doesnt seam to be pulling as it should (and did).

There has been rain these last few days if that might contribute.

The only other things to mention is that I have been having problems with the seam between the mid pipe and back box (that souldnt cause it though) and there has been a bearing noise on cold starts which goes away when you touch the clutch

Any help appriciated but please dont tell me its the head gasket or clutch / gearbox!!!!

Cheers guys

Tom

Sure its not in an off week? My car does it.. very sluggish somedays but quite seems quite nippy others!

Well I put it down to an off day but 3 days later Im worried . .

Especially seing as a mate has an identical RSI and going in his today really made me notice it!

Tom

Clio v6

I get that feeling sometimes, but I think a lot of the time its just state of mind etc. I have also found that it doesnt go at all when Im not in it.

Well, let him drive yours.. Cars do seem quicker when yer in the passenger seat... and/or you drive his!

Clio v6

Ah now theres a great idea. I would love to be a passenger in mine just to see if it feels any different. Anyone near Southend fancy a run in my jelloppy?

Go for a 0-60 sprint!

I know its a crude test, but it might help put your mind at rest!

I know when I had a hole in my zhaust, when I had it replaced, the difference was quite a bit.. definetly noticable.. 2 holes tho.. no wonder. hehe.

Daz.

well its only the join between the standard mid pipe and the Peco back box thats slightly blowing . . .

the Peco has been nothing but trouble - might go back to standard!