ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

post your timing slip from santa pod

Mine is on the left and scott-16v's time is on the rights.

This is our best times of the day.

Timing.jpg

I reckon we should have a table of times :)

Merc Coupe V6 AMG
i didnt know where to get it!!! does that mean i lose the record for the fastest 1.6?

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Zorba_the_greek said:
my best in the Focus RS was

1/4 ET 15.249
MPH 97.61
Reaction + .540

cant get it off the line :(

Was I chatting to you today in the queue?

Half stripped mk2 172
mine was 15.3secs woth 93.2mph. not bad but traction was sh*t, especially the first 60 feet, an unbelievable 2.557secs!! But anyway, still happy with the result.

Vince

16vturbolee

Zorba_the_greek said:
my best in the Focus RS was

1/4 ET 15.249
MPH 97.61
Reaction + .540

cant get it off the line :(

1/4et 14.398
Reaction + .363
mph98.71:D

ITR UKDC2
Martin. said:
Was I chatting to you today in the queue?

er..........if your the ex banana owner and you were pushing a blue valver down the Q to save fuel.........yeah that was me mate lol

16Vturbolee

1/4et 14.398
Reaction + .363
mph98.71:D

I got beet bad :eek: :quiet: :)

Audi TT 225 Quattro
DSCF1161.jpg

im on the left it says
+1.381---- reaction:dapprove:
2.445----60ft
6.528----330ft
9.885-----1/8 et
73.74---1/8 mph
12.668---1000' et
15.185--- 1/4 et
92.43---- 1/4 mph not to bad imo for my first ever go...

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Zorba_the_greek said:
er..........if your the ex banana owner.........yeah that was me mate lol

Yup that was me....cool, just putting a name to face. You did'nt do bad in the rs really...;)

gutted that i missed out! wish car would have been working. its all running now like. did the 172/182 boys get whipped then?

MERCEDES CLS AMG
lol - b*****d crank !!!

Just ordered New JE pistons & Rods + Nitrous .....£1500 worse off. This drag racing thing is not good for my bank balance

MERCEDES CLS AMG
One of the oil galleries which lubricates number 1 piston and Rod was blocked with a fragment of metal from the previous engine rebuild, so no oil was getting to the rod as it was spinnin round on the crank + im suspecting a faulty oil pump as well. It will be back in force within a month....with 400bhp

MATT BLACK said:
One of the oil galleries which lubricates number 1 piston and Rod was blocked with a fragment of metal from the previous engine rebuild, so no oil was getting to the rod as it was spinnin round on the crank + im suspecting a faulty oil pump as well. It will be back in force within a month....with 400bhp

nice mate cant wait to see clips of you at pod. i am up your way over feb half term will the car be ready then ?

MERCEDES CLS AMG
cliosport1.216v said:
nice mate cant wait to see clips of you at pod. i am up your way over feb half term will the car be ready then ?

No - gonna give it a break now for a couple of month. Ive been workin on the clio flat out every night after work for the past 3 weeks and ive lost my enthusiasm. My flat is a s**t hole, all my clothes are covered in oil, my new bird has fallen out with me coz ive not been going round - in fact im totally pissed off with everything at the moment

williams and trophy
MATT BLACK said:
No - gonna give it a break now for a couple of month. Ive been workin on the clio flat out every night after work for the past 3 weeks and ive lost my enthusiasm. My flat is a sh*t hole, all my clothes are covered in oil, MY NEW BIRD HAS FALLEN OUT WITH ME coz ive not been going round - in fact im totally pissed off with everything at the moment

thort ur mum understood mate....id fuk her off lol

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
My best....:eek: was my first go and i may have well not used first and second! Slippy aint the word!!:dapprove:

Reaction: + .754
2.496 -----60ft
6.504 -----330ft
9.812 -----1/8ET
75.45------1/8mph
12.552-----1000
15.001-----1/4
94.55 MPH

The rest were a 15.1 and 2 15.2's

Martin i was speaking to you too when you were in the que lined up with lee in his Turbo