ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

post your timing slip from santa pod

Polo GTi
My best time of the day was against a 182 Cup think he's off here?

pod-29-01-06.gif

pod-29-01-06.gif

Last edited:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Oh and guess what people! My gearbox with less than 1000 miles on went this morn! The pod killed it! lol

At least i've got a warrenty!

Anyone know whats wrong with it? Started whinning like it was in reverse then the car banged to a hault almost sending me through the windscreen! lol! Just glad i made it home!!

williams and trophy
unlucky mate....last time mine made a noise like that 5th gear had decided to part co. with all its teeth and smashed evrything else in the box up.

Beetle
Tom16v said:
Oh and guess what people! My gearbox with less than 1000 miles on went this morn! The pod killed it! lol

At least i've got a warrenty!

Anyone know whats wrong with it? Started whinning like it was in reverse then the car banged to a hault almost sending me through the windscreen! lol! Just glad i made it home!!
:eek: s**t!
did you manage to get many more runs in after they'd done peeing about cleaning up that oil? noticed you were at the back of the queue when we exited through the barriers