ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Posting Pics

S2 106 Rallye

Alright guys and girls!
Ive been trying to post some pics up here using the Cliosport Photopost, but when I click on Upload after choosing what pic I want it comes up with this on the screen -

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded in d:\www\cliosport\index.php on line 80

What am I doing wrong people??

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Hmm,

I am sure I set the script execution time to longer than that, I will look into it when I go back to work (on holiday for another 4 weeks)

Renault Laguna Coupe

Re the Cliosport uploader facility: whilst useful, its worth bearing in mind that if you put a succession of pics in a thread (as in the 172 project thread) then that thread becomes almost useless to anyone with a dial-up connection. The pics dont get cached and have to be reloaded every time.

Renault Laguna Coupe

LOL yeah - I wish! No ADSL in my area, no cable either. Seriously, Im not having a go at the uploader, its just something for folk to bear in mind :)

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

Mike

U sure theres no cable cause I work for telewest and we cover most of telford........or do you live in one of the new areas they wont let us dig up?

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

a chap from work lives in telford in a new area like you has had the same prob and I think they are going to start installing there soon .......might be worth ringing up the CSRs to see if they will be doing your street or if you pm me your postcode Ill have a look on the system seeing as im @ work

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by Chad on 29 June 2003

Mike

U sure theres no cable cause I work for telewest and we cover most of telford........or do you live in one of the new areas they wont let us dig up?
Correct. Its so frustrating. I moved house to a new estate 5 years ago. Had Telewest TV & phone in the old house - very happy with it. I moved 150 yards to a new house and now Im stuck with Sky TV and BT for the phone.

I almost wish Id never moved :(

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by Chad on 29 June 2003

a chap from work lives in telford in a new area like you has had the same prob and I think they are going to start installing there soon .......might be worth ringing up the CSRs to see if they will be doing your street or if you pm me your postcode Ill have a look on the system seeing as im @ work
That would be so good - postcode on its way!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 29 June 2003
LOL yeah - I wish! No ADSL in my area, no cable either. Seriously, Im not having a go at the uploader, its just something for folk to bear in mind :)

Its alright I was being sarcastic anyway, I will have a look into protecting the images through the hosts file instead of a php script, or allowing images sent via a php script to be cached. Best thing to do just now is if you have more than 2 images or so then just post the links instead of the images.

Looks like I might have got you broadband anyway.. ;)