ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Power-flow exghaust system?

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
I had one on my old 1.2 and it was really good, now the time has come to change the standard one on my 182, what are people thoughts on power-flow

BG 182 FF
i have one on mine got to choose how loud i wanted it and its been on for about 2 years now maybe a little longer and i have had no problems with it at all

BG 182 FF
well he said how loud do i want it to be and i said standard and i heard other cars come from there and they sounded like a proper chav tastic

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
So is urs just a nice sound?! Any vids? I want a nice noise but not stupid! Do u get the odd pop and bang?

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Yea Iv got mine booked in for Thursday but just looked on here and sum bad reports but i'l c! Life time guarantee pushed me towards it tbf! Hopefully ready for fcs!

BG 182 FF
Yeah I got told a lot of bad things but I think it just depends where abouts it gets done tbh

Mine was done in Darlington and I have had no problems an he said he had never done one for a 182 before so I'm one of the lucky ones I guess

If you look at my pics you will see that it's still in good nick too with no rust

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Looks nice! Iv only gone for the 3" round tail pipes! But quite like the slash look now :|

Twingo GT
powerflow are good, i used to have one but did have alot of problems with them! wrong fittings and bad welding.
i have gone for longlife this time, booked in for friday and will see if they are any better

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Power flow are a joke. I'll post pictures of a power flow system that came on my car from the previous owner. It's just laughable.