ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powerball

tiTTy & SV650

and incidentally i think the dyson powerball would be very good on a lawnmover, lawns are rarely flat but floors are!

Quote: Originally posted by rory182 on 15 May 2005

and incidentally i think the dyson powerball would be very good on a lawnmover, lawns are rarely flat but floors are!
??, the dyson isnt meant for bumps, its meant to go round corners easier, so men start to hoover more

ps mothers stuff is really good, but i have never tried the powerball

tiTTy & SV650

Quote: Originally posted by 182_blue on 15 May 2005

Quote: Originally posted by rory182 on 15 May 2005

??, the dyson isnt meant for bumps, its meant to go round corners easier, so men start to hoover more

ps mothers stuff is really good, but i have never tried the powerball
i know but itd be even better on lawns with camber and where you turn at the end of each line youve mowed and for going around the edges n stuff.

Doesnt work for me blue..............just goen on about not accepting "Active X"

Powerball looks good to me but I recon Id be getting it from the states though :D

Cya Stu

C4 Grand Picasso

For some reason I thought this was a topic about Finish Powerball Dishwasher Tablets, which is quite sad because I clicked on it to offer my opinions.:oops:

Quote: Originally posted by Levo on 15 May 2005

For some reason I thought this was a topic about Finish Powerball Dishwasher Tablets, which is quite sad because I clicked on it to offer my opinions.:oops:

Quite sad..................its lot sad Levo...................you want to get out more eh :D..................only joking;)

Cya Stu