ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Poxy Low Car!!!

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
This is a weekly thing lol.... Im gonna have to drill new holes yet again for the side bits

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Little Newms said:
This is a weekly thing lol.... Im gonna have to drill new holes yet again for the side bits

just needs some washers over the screws

easy

you should get underneath, drill a load of holes and whack some self tappers in there, mine doesnt budge - could not get anything in the gap if i tried!

Oi Chav boy how about you stop pissing around, sell me your coilovers and buy a nice 4x4 like your Mum's Jeep? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
timsclio172 said:
you should get underneath, drill a load of holes and whack some self tappers in there, mine doesnt budge - could not get anything in the gap if i tried!

same as mine, doesn't move a mm

Is that how Renault "secure" them?! I put my carbon one in with about 8 self tappers and it doesn't budge at all. Now I know how the original owner of my Cup lost the standard one...