ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

prada spec 2 v gsd3

Chocolate Bar™
paradas are awesome, only had the GSD3s on for a few days before crashing my car, but the paradas were noticably better. However whether they are worth the extra is debatable

get the F1s, paradas arnt very good in the wet, there an excellent summer/trackday tyre.

iv got paradas on my trophy wheels and they have been sitting in the garage since september got wheels with F1 gsd3 on now foir the winter

clio 172 cup
get the F1s, paradas arnt very good in the wet, there an excellent summer/trackday tyre.

iv got paradas on my trophy wheels and they have been sitting in the garage since september got wheels with F1 gsd3 on now foir the winter

cant be that bad surely?

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
never tried pradas but wouldnt this time of year. i think the gsd3's are rubbish on grease, ice and snow. something with a more blocky pattern would prolly be better!

SLK 350
No 'Summer tyre' is going to be good in frease/snow/ice they're not designed for it, only tyres cut out for that sort of thing are noisy as hell and give a horrible ride, although I hear Uniroyal Rainsports are pretty capable in shoddy conditions.

Personally Im a fan of GSD3's, very competant tyre indeed.

clio 172 cup
i cant make my mind up i drive a van to work and if its really bad ie snow. so i could have the pradas and just drive it steady in the rain i suppose but what some people have said makes me think that they are terrible in wet?