ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pre FCS Details!

Who else is up at the Sparrows fart this morning?

Just clayed the whole car, hopefully this full detail shouldn't take 8 hours like last year!!

Right back to it :D

RB 182
I plan to get a good job done today too, but during the night it was thunder and lightning so not sure if the weather is going to hold out.

You must either had a well maintained car or been up early to have clayed the car already!

182 and 5 GTT
Im going down to the clean and shiny detail day to get a few bits to try, then i will probably spend the afternoon/early evening trying them out!

106 GTi
Mines done already! But will get dirty again before though. Will sort it next weekend.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Yeah mine's all sorted, but too many days for birds to s**t on it and raindrops to form and tree sap to settle and brake dust to cake on and flies to get stuck...

1.6 focus zetec....
Do you want a hand kully being as your giving me a lift?? I finish work at 10 in the morning on that day 'cos i planned on getting my car clean and spanking but now that wont be needed so im here to offer a hand!! Im not the best detailer in the world but once i get cleaning cars i never stop...

Kiza

Mazda MX5 1.8
ive got 3 days off before the show/drive up sooooo hopefully one of those will be nice enough to clean the car

pitty i aint got a garage tho :(

Octavia VRS
I've got 2 days off a few days before FCS so it will get the treatment then. getting PC'd tomorrow hopefully

106 GTi
I think I will take the friday off before.

Waiting for Freebone to arrive now, working on his Valver this afternoon.