ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Price of colour coding??

clio 1.2 extreme :(
Was wondering if anyone could help me?
I want to colour code my silver clio bumper strips and door strips, what price would i be getting ripped off at and whats a bargain?

Thanks

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
It can vary alot. But what i've learnt is that you actually get what you pay for. Just find someone you trust and can afford. Try doing the prep work yourself:

Take the trim off, sand down, primer etc. Should bring the costs down alot.

BG V6, LY 182
To be honest its not that hard doing it your self.
Look in the guide section theres one for a spoiler, the one im following atm.
I got quoted 250 for bumper strips, side strips and rear bumper strip.
Dare say i have save 170 quid doing it my self.

Go to the scrappy get the parts, and give it ago.
More rewarding too, knowing you done it your self.

More poke than viagr
Talk to NathJ on here, he quoted me £130 iirc for all the bump strips, handles and spoiler ;)

t3 corolla 116bhp
i got front bumper mouldings, rear bumper, handles bumpstrips and spoiler done for £130 :) proper good job too

182 FF
no more thsn 150.make sure people inform u correctly, you need plastic paints to do the job proply, no can paint, so make sure the base coat and laqure is the rite stuff or it''l flake off,

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
My place I would estimate £200 inlcuding handles and all textured bits on the car.