ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Price on 96N RT

How does this sound???

96N Phase 3 1.4 RT, Metallic Green (Not sure on name???)

3 door

2 previous owners

Missed last major service (Full Renault Hist before that)

Sold with full service and MOT

All electrics/drivers airbag

Tidy Inside and out

£1795

Whats people opions on these (Phase 3s). Any comments welcome

:oops: Bram (Newbie)

i have a phase 3!! and yeah im a girl hehe!

thats a good price matey! more miles than mine but more service so you cant complain! thats good go for it!

they dont have boot brake lights!! its the ones after that that had them not the 96 N reg tho

btw i will say! phase 3s are harder to mod because of the lights well i find they are anyway but if your not goin to mod it obviously just ignore this hehe!!

vix :)

Yeah Ive got a Mk1 Ph3 Sport (Spiced up RT)

Sounds like a good price!

Yeah I dont like the front sometimes, a terminator bumper would fix that though.

Well only went on for a few years pluss there wasnt a ph3 16v or williams, sometimes I think if I waited longer and saved more I could have got a Mk2 1.4 16v but I like my car really!

Mines been serviced now. Just waiting for new trims to arrive and one wing mirror to be painted before I can pick it up. Should be the weekend! Well chuffed.

Cheers for the comments

Mr2 Roadster

Mines phase3...

Powelly, whats with the uplift angle on the spoiler, does it not make the back end light at speed?

(Just the way it looks in the pictures)

no the spoiler dont actually thought it would affect the drive but you cant feel its on there

my car is pretty low tho so that probably helps hehe!!

nice car there Phil! how much you lowering her?

vix :)

i lowered it 55mm on the front and the torsion bar to match so about 60mm i spose

i wouldnt go any lower tho cos i dont really have any probs with mine but would if it was any lower!!!