ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pro speed

Abarth 500

anyone dealt with pro speed in cardiff?? are their zausts any good? just got a quote off them for a full system for my 172 for £295 all inc, what you think?

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

I had a system on my 182.

Charlie is a very helpful chap and will always try and match your requests.

Deffo worth the money imho.

M5,Range Rover Sport & R1

and i just bought scutchios tonight..cant wait to get it on the car!!!:D

it looks good..and loud LOL

Abarth 500

dunno what to do really, was gonna go for a magnex but would be nice to get a custom one done to exactly what i want.............decision time ...........

Abarth 500

just spotted a 172 in their gallery on the website with a cliosport.net sticker lol, whos that then :cool:

Abarth 500

Quote: Originally posted by Day on 12 July 2005

Id say all the clios in there are from here!

The flame red one is Niks.
lol

would people recommend them for a custom one then?

browno

ClioSport Club Member

I would recommend prospeed - Ive got a 2nd hand system on my 182, which is blowing between the cat and exhaust (I used the renault clamp which doesnt seal the join perfectly), so I phoned Charlie the other day, who was very helpful, and is sticking me a new clamp in the post to sort it out... Wont get that kind of service if you were buying a normal off the shelf system!
Now I just need to get under it and fix it... (and the damn wheelarch liner that kees falling out :mad:)

Abarth 500

lol, dont worry im convinced :D, gonna try and get down there on the weekend, i got a discount off him already ;)

Quote: Originally posted by CocoPops on 13 July 2005

Thats mine! ;)
Hey hands off, its mine now mahaha! :devilish:

Weeman sucks ****

hell make it up so you can just swap the original cat back over. Not sure what he charges for a decat, give him a call but well worth it.

Abarth 500

sneaky...i like :D what gains ami getting from a decat then? sorry for the questions but i wanna do this right, cheers

Abarth 500

^^^^^ nice........ i was going to go for a twin, not to big though, maybe a twin same size tailpipe as u have got

Abarth 500

^^^^ nice again still tempted by a twin though, dont know if im gonna get it cut in incase i change my mind in the future

Abarth 500

been to prospeed, had a quote for a full de cat system :D was telling me about when u decat the sensors go nuts and complain on your dash though, does everyone with a de cat ignore this light? theres a sensor bypass coming out soon though, what does everyone else do?

LY182/NHB CTR

i had my exhaust and sports cat done with Charlie at pro-speed cant fault it..

my sensor light came on about a mth afterwards i just ignore it for now waiting for the sensor bypass to arrive tho..

so when you booked in

Abarth 500

yum^ lol

gonna book it in soon, when i can get down there again, going for a 2 1/2 inch bore with twin 3"tailpipes i think and de cat maybe.....................yep de cat

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider

i have used charlie for yrs, and spend lots of time recomending people there.

both the cars in my household have pro-speed.... my audi and my other halfs rsi.... both have the best sounds of anything i have used..

i even went back to charlie, as the sound on my audi was not right... 1 hr later... problem sorted.

Andy

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z

Customer service at prospeed is awesome! I went back to have mine adjusted as the car was lowered and the exhaust knocked on the axel a bit and charlie sorted it in no time at all and even bought me breakfast for my trouble...legend! :)