ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PROBLEM WITH KEYLESS LOCKING SYSTEM

Clio 197
Hi to you all I am new to the forum I have a 57 plate clio sport 197, I am having issues with my keyless locking, it only works when locking either by the key card or the boot the buttons on the doors don't lock the car. However it does unlock no problem. Anyone known what might be wrong???*Cheers dan

Megane dci 130
Keys hidden behind phone or wallet when locking? This can throw out the signal.

It wouldn't lock via the boot if that was the case.

The buttons can bugger up inside the handles. If one goes faulty it can stop the other from working.

The only way to diagnose is on clip looking at the various signals to the uch.

clio III dyn s 106 hp
Hi had this problem with my 06 model,had to put 2 new door handles in. Checked it on clip and had no signals from handles so got one and put it drivers door which fixed that door but not passenger side. Bought one for passenger side with next paycheck and now everything works perfectly.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
As above, needs CLIP to see if the button requests are being recieved by the UCH. Will no doubt need buttons but it could be something else to.