ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

problem with on board computer!

Clio Sport 172
Hi!!

i have a '2000 clio sport and recently when i was going to work the engine didnt start running.. i tried 2 or 3 times, all lights working.. the start engine working to .. but the engine didnt start..

after this i disconnected the battery, connected again and the car start running without any problem.. but the on board computer went crazy...

now it says that my average consumption is 45l/100kms, and it says that i spend less when going faster ^^ its all wrong and with stupid values..

does this happen to anyone before?? i went to renault, they connected the car to the computer but didnt saw any error .. and dont know what can be :|||

sorry my english!

thanks in advance

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Battery might be on it's way out?
My computer reset its self every night for 6 months then died in an instant after filling up one day. They can cause strange things when going... All has been well since it was replaced.