ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problemo :(

Hello all, Went to turn on my car today and nothing happened, no warning lighst and nothing! The battery is 6 months old, checked the connections etc and it all looked fine. The car was workin yesterday

If anyone has any ideas i know it mite be a stupid question but help would be appreciated

:confused:jk cheerz

Titanium 182

last time I had something like this it was a starter motor jam. Rocked the car backwards and forward and it started instantly.

May be well off track, but may help.

Neil

is it a newish clio? Ive got a 52 plate 1.4 16v and its going in tomorrow for a sticky starter motor which randomly rears it head and makes my car useless!!

its a mk1 ph3 wont be the starter motor i dont think coz i cant even get to the warnin lights no radio, no immobilizer lite completely dead! *crys*

Chargin the battery at the mo...

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

Check the main fuse, Missus bro changed his stereo and blew his and when he turned the key nothing happened. No lights or anything.

[Edited by Chad on 23 May 2005 at 7:08pm]

DC5

I had a problem where mine wouldnt start. But it did tick over, whereas you said yours didnt do anything. But found mine was the immobiliser. After messing with it for ages and trying 101 diff things to get it started, I think It was just the turning on of the ignition and leaving it for a few seconds that did it.

Check to say if your red light in the middle of the dials flashes several times and quicker than usual when you try to start it up, as I think that shows that the immobiliser is in fault state.