ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

proggresion

Clio 1.2 16v
here is my 1.2 16v , people may not like the tints and rear lights i no most people arent great fans ( tad chavy ) but yeah here it is anything else people reccomend ?

2u5et0y.gif

ao9g2e.gif

5nku43.jpg

4u6tg8.gif

Last edited:

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
looks good, the front looks a little high still but that happens sometimes when you park etc.. How much is it lowered by?

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
lol it annoys me as well! Any more than 60 and you should be looking at changing the shocks too, maybe a set of coilovers?

BG 182
I really like the black badges! But those lights annoy me, for one reason, which is they are a tw*t to see in sunlight and if someone goes into the back of you, they can blame you! As bulbs are dim and reflectors are basically non existent, hence them failing an MOT. there are nicer aftermarket ones that are nice though... On a lighter note, get her on coilovers ;)!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Remove the angel eyes, the stupid tongue, change your exhaust for a single exit recessed into the bumper and space your number plate legally. Then you'll have a very tidy car mate.

Clio 1.2 16v
I really like the black badges! But those lights annoy me, for one reason, which is they are a tw*t to see in sunlight and if someone goes into the back of you, they can blame you! As bulbs are dim and reflectors are basically non existent, hence them failing an MOT. there are nicer aftermarket ones that are nice though... On a lighter note, get her on coilovers ;)!

yeah mate the lights are a tad too dark , thinking of smoking them lighter and yeah its the money situation mate , what wouldu lower the front by on coileys ? on 15s

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Try and get a cup spoiler if you can aswell. Will really finish the back end off.

BG 182
You could use lamin x to slightly tint, or tint them totally red? Like modern day phase 1 lights for a change? Coilovers would make it sit perfectly! Another 30mm?

Clio 1.2 16v
You could use lamin x to slightly tint, or tint them totally red? Like modern day phase 1 lights for a change? Coilovers would make it sit perfectly! Another 30mm?

i was thinking of doing my fogs in the yellow lamin x ? what you think mate

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
I looked once, saw the "cruisersUK" sticker and had to take a double take at your avatar to see if it said "Essex" LOL

looks good dude, i love the colour,

not sure the lights are to my taste but you seem to be pulling it off!!

Clio 1.2 16v
I looked once, saw the "cruisersUK" sticker and had to take a double take at your avatar to see if it said "Essex" LOL

looks good dude, i love the colour,

not sure the lights are to my taste but you seem to be pulling it off!!

ths is the whole sterotype , essex < chavs,cruisers,asbos,blondes, yeahhh lol i know mate cheers

Static Low
Personally, i think it looks very untidy from the back. could do with clearing it up, better exhaust, maybe a stealth one. All stickers off & normal rear lights. 172/dynamique spoiler would set it off & the 172 rear bumper is a nice touch

coilies are a must too imo